ScalaMatsuri 2018 OSS Hackathon is held on March 16h, at the same venue as the ScalaMatsuri conference!
NOTE: Please bring your own laptop. Electricity is available at the venue. WiFi is also provided by our sponsor, CyberAgent AdTech Studio.
Please apply for the hackathon from this Google Form. (NOTE: You cannot apply from this Connpass page directly)
- You will be assigned a project to work on.
- Please select three projects of preferences when you sign up.
- ScalaMatsuri will decide the project you will work on, based on the application.
- Please note that if there are many applicants for the projects you chose, you might not be able to participate in the hackathon.
- We will notify you by email if you got in, and which project you're assigned.
We invite five OSS maintainers as below. The participants of the hackathon will try to contribute to the OSS projects by opening pull requests, and the pull requests will be reviewed (and if possible, merged) by the maintainers and on site.
In case you are not able to finish the pull request on the day, of course you can keep working on the same issue afterwards and submit a pull request on a later day.
A great opportunity to become a contributor of a famous OSS project!